Thornmember
52 posts

Posted:
Work sucks today. I'm so incredibly bored, and nothing in any of my stacks of work appeals to me.

Besides, it's raining.

I live in Minnesota, where it hasn't rained since June or July, so I know we really need the rain. Fire bans suck! But rain brings me down more and more the older I get.

Ah, well. I was hoping ot run into someone last night and didn't. Maybe that's it. That or lack of sleep.

On the other hand, I get to work out with my flag at the Renaissance Festival (MNRF) this weekend, so there is that to look forward to.

Aah, the clock on my computer says it's time to go home. I think I'll have a nice nap. X)

Thorn

JinXmushroom collector
208 posts

Posted:
enjoy your nap and rememeber!

always wear a condom and never pee into the wind

JinX : If it doesnt kill you it makes you stronger

The spin cycle on the washing machine does not make earth worms dizzy.
It will however make cats dizzy and cats throw up twice their bodyweight when dizzy.

Thornmember
52 posts

Posted:
But if I wear a condom while I pee, it won't matter if I'm facing the wind or not.

Thorn

funkymonkymember
192 posts

Posted:
ha, yeah, you'd think so.. then you try it... and you know what... its not always true.....

Thornmember
52 posts

Posted:
I'm not even going to go there. But work's going much better today.

oliSILVER Member
not with cactus
2,052 posts

Posted:
*is impressed*

*points* - look how straight that guys planes are...

Me train running low on soul coal
They push+pull tactics are driving me loco
They shouldn't do that no no no

JinXmushroom collector
208 posts

Posted:
that guy must be really pumped hes been spinning for the whole day straight no breaks.

woooooh, although if i spun the whole day straight with planes like that i think i would learn i bit more than the 3 bt and split time

nice one now make a 5 bt issolated weave one

JinX : If it doesnt kill you it makes you stronger

The spin cycle on the washing machine does not make earth worms dizzy.
It will however make cats dizzy and cats throw up twice their bodyweight when dizzy.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Your 3 beat looks to be more like a 5 beat. but then I don't do poi so what would i know?

There's never a Mineiro round when you want one...

Meh

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
if youre bored. try beating the world record for clipping clothes pegs on your face. ill try to find out what it is.

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

DarkDevilmember
233 posts

Posted:
lol, its funny because i think your being sarcastic. I actually did it before, that stuff hurts, specially after you take them off. I'd rather burn my arm with fire poi then have a face full of clothpegs. Because atleast you can use aloe to stop the pain of a fire burn.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is not a trick, this is a stunt. The difference between a stunt and a trick is that a trick is something that tricks or fools the audience, a stunt is something that only an idiot would do -Ivan, Ash Circle, 10/04/03

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Clothespins are for wimps! Try mousetraps!

DarkDevilmember
233 posts

Posted:
I actually don't think mousetraps would hurt asmuch, unless you got pricked with that pin that keeps the cheese in place. :ouch:

Ladies and gentlemen, this is not a trick, this is a stunt. The difference between a stunt and a trick is that a trick is something that tricks or fools the audience, a stunt is something that only an idiot would do -Ivan, Ash Circle, 10/04/03

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
here you go!!!

Non-Https Image Link

A man has broken his own world record by clipping 153 clothes pegs to his face.Garry "Stretch" Turner smashed his previous record by 20 pegs in front of amazed onlookers in York.
The feat took place at WH Smith's store in the city to celebrate the launch of the Guinness Book of Records 2003.
Ben Potter, who works as an assistant in the store and helped organise the event, told The Northern Echo "He looked like he had a very good technique - as though it had been practised many times.
"Garry said that attaching the pegs to his cheeks hurt the most and afterwards you could see he was in a lot of pain. There were marks on his skin that he said would last an hour and he had to keep rubbing his face."
The rules stipulate that there are certain areas of the face where pegs cannot be placed, including the lips.
Mr Potter told the paper: "I think it's a lot easier for Garry to attach the pegs to his face because of the type of skin that he has. He just kept popping them on and they held on to the smallest amount of his skin."
Mr Turner told the crowd his success was due to his elastic skin and large pain threshold.
Members of the public tried to set a record by eating as many Smarties as possible in three minutes using chopsticks. The best attempt saw 54 Smarties eaten, far short of the record of 93 held by Sebastian Pinski, of Leicester.

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.