TallJugglermember
41 posts

Posted:
Here in Texas it is June 21. Here are some cool facts about today:It is the official first day of summer.The longest day of the year.And my 21st birthday.Yea me. Just FYI.

Oh LordForge me in the fire of your mightLet your flames burn higher and brighterMake me pure and holy in your siteAnd cleanse me with thy consuming fire

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
Happy Birthday John....!! You ever find a new job? Drop me an email, let me know whats going on...laterSuper------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams"- Willy Wonka

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

mikeybmember
93 posts

Posted:
Happy summer solstice to everyone in the northern hemisphere!And a happy winter solstice to everyone else (unless you're reading this from space).and of course, happy birthday OldJuggler.

Tsumimember
32 posts

Posted:
Your birthday is the day after mine. Happy birthday!

CAINED-AND-UNABLEmember
214 posts

Posted:
couldn't justify starting a new thread just to tell people about the wonderful summer solstice i had, but now someone else is on the topic i may as well (oh happy 21 st TJ ) I had no real plans to do anything for the solstice (college commitments the next day), but as the sun was setting a decided to do some fire poi. I sat outside my house (quite a rural setting, - foxes, owls etc), had a bit of a smoke and spun while the sun set. it was definately one of those routines you remember, everything went well. no tangles, no burned limbs, clear starry sky,,,,,,, perfect.

HOP Newsletter