ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
God damn it I hate arrogant bastards that think they are all that and a bag of chips...
There is a wanker here at work who has been trying to make my and arsns life a living hell since I started here...
He professed his "undying Love" for me and when I denyed him he has tryed from then on in to make me feel like shit. He ignores me in a professinal manner when at work and then one day at lunchtime he decides to scream at me infront of all the people in the call centre about how I had issues and that I had told HIM that I was in love with him...what a joke...
So eing the forgiving and loving person that I am I forgive him and then arsn and I make an effort to be nice to him, and we invite him around for dinner... to which he never bothers showing and then during the week he says again to me that he will show up that weekend.... and yet again he decides to not come and not ring...hes just playing games...
Then today he has a go at me when I tell him not to bother making an effort talking to me as Im pissed off after extending dinner invites that he is so rude that he ignores them.
To which he drags in the people all around him and yells across the floor at me about how I look like a dick head etc etc and trys his best to humilate me....
I AM SOOOOOO OVER THIS
I dont know what I can do any more. Im sick of this guy making my life a living hell and treating me like shit...to think that he used to be such a good friend is so painful, I even picked him up for TWO months to get him to work when his car was broken down, and all I ask in return is to be treated nicely...
sorry to rant Im just so angry and hurt and upset right now.... espically how he and his 'boys' were all laughing at me.
what can I do to stop this from hurting me?

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
As the behaviour seems to be work related, I'd suggest:
Find out what your grievance and bullying policy says - and get support from your supervisor!!

Tell him the behaviour is not appropriate, and that if he doesn't stop, you will take the issue up with his and your supervisor.

Join the relevant union, and get some advice and support from them as well.

best of luck

LibraGOLD Member
47 posts

Posted:
Don't waist energy and time on beeing angry. Ignore every attempt he does to humiliate you. He's doing it to make himself feel better. he wanted you, but couldn't have you. Try to see it from his point of view. He probably doesn't know any other way to deal with the situation. You hurt him, he hurts you. Soon he'll get over it, and mabe you can be friends again. Next time he tries to say something stupid to you just smile and walk away. Don't make a scene out of it, that's what he wants you to do! keep shining, keep beeing happy.

This will probably soon be over.If not, do as ade tells you to..

Good luck

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
*kiss!*

tell your boss honey, its workplace harrasment!

Currently on the right side up of the world.

ZoltarBRONZE Member
Beginner
282 posts

Posted:
Leave it to Karma.

Evil is rewarded with evil

So much fire, so little body hair...

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
nothing changes...
I give up

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

AlfredSILVER Member
Altyd Brandend
149 posts

Posted:
I agree with Zoltar Leave it to karma ...or burn his house.

Spinning makes my world go round

SaBBaSenthusiast
215 posts

Posted:
val, sweetie, i really don't think you should give up... whatever that means right now, because you could mean quit the job (don't) or just ignore him.

i know it sounds typical, but i think trying to ignore him is one of the best things you can do. if that fails, go talk to your supervisor/boss/whoever, they migh get him moved to another department or perhaps you, but i think they might be helpful if they don't listen to you, repeat it, some times even. that way there'll be a record. if nothing changes, move one level up and do the same. if even that doesn't help, you could get over your goodness and pay him back. i don't like to give this advice and knowing you i know it's the last thing you'll do, but why don't make HIM look like he was (is?) stupid in front of other people. i'm sure you know things about him he wouldn't like people to know. the next time he shouts at you in public and he has won everyones attention to your place, just let something slip out.

of course, the decision is yours and i'm sure you'll take the right one, whatever it is. so after all this talking, how bout some hugs?

i really don't like to know you're in a bad situation, if i can help you in any way... just ask
oh, and i found some more hugs for ya

Don't you destroy your enemy by making him your friend?? - Rev Bem (Magog), Andromeda

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Do you want me to bite his nose off? how can he can do that !. Jelously sucks man

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
hooray for nose biting...!!!
Sabbas...
Thanks for the hugs hun,
The thing is this guy thinks that everybody loves and owes him and he stoops to levels of immaturity and trys to make people hurt on purpose...
My kindness towards this person has already waned ... believe me I have let things slip to my boss.....
watch and wait I suppose....

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
All my work related advice is apple based and may not help in this situation.

Look on the bright side sweetie. One thing you know for sure about him - he's not getting a picture painted by a talented, young and handsome (if you get the lighting just dark enough to exclude any light reaching your retina) fraggle from england....

Dark clouds for sale - every one comes with a complimentary silver lining.

Meh

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link

Handsome??? ohh la la

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
well the fluffy one said it. So it might not be true...

Meh

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
I bet its true...how could she lie to someone she loves so much?

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
I just spent the last hour in the managers office with this guy and myself... what a shambles...
I cried the whole time, and completely stepped out of my power... Im waaaayyy too sensitive. man oh man
The good thing is that my boss is a sensitive wee soul and she knows whats going on so the B.S will completly stop now....

SaBBaSenthusiast
215 posts

Posted:
glad to hear what you've done, even though you had a tough time talking to the manager... i really hope it gets better now
smile!

Don't you destroy your enemy by making him your friend?? - Rev Bem (Magog), Andromeda

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I've thought of some genuine advice. Spose it's a bit too late now....

Meh