nightsdarkchildmember
84 posts

Posted:
i hope this tread is visited by certian people. i know they are the people one is likley to see and here from in these forums.
i go through life and one my outings i meet people as we all do. well i am sick of meeting people and olny knowing them for a day. I often leave them knowing i have no way of getting in contact with them again, regardless of how much i might want to. yes this is partly my fault (well mostly my fault). I am sure all of have some thing of the same problem. so.......
to the group from Oregon i meet at an event called "folk life" at the seattle center. i am sorry i have lost your e-mail adress i had so much fun spinning with you there

and then the group that was at "lollapoloza" with houla hoops and poi and the dude from, i believe he said london, with the devil stix thanx for my new interest in performing

and the i worked under at "lollapoloza" building the big ass xbox tent you rock and i want to go on the road some day

the band To See You Broken i would love to meet all you girls i have never seen a better concert than the four of you

these are just the few that stand out in my mind the most and that i truly wish to hear from. I love you all if olny ever so breifly and i can olny dream of the wanders that are bestowed upon us when we make new friends

we could live beside the ocean leave the fire behind
swim out past the breakers watch the world die

shadow steppinofficial hop irken
401 posts

Posted:
when i meet new people i like to put gps tracker under there car. then i can find no matter where they go and hunt them for sport

In my hands I hold your smile and in my heart it runs so wild You are the one you are unique I'm so in love you make me weak And the reason that I feel is like a shadow from a light so if you have the chance to be with me be my shadow in the night

Jelloambiguous
646 posts

Posted:
haha, gps

But yeah, I have that problem too, I have a main group of friends that I keep in touch with almost constantly but everybody new I meet I loose tough with very fast. Its been this way for close to 4 years now. Kind of sucks, espcially since in my group of friends nobody else does poi or listens to my type of music.

nightsdarkchildmember
84 posts

Posted:
yes i have a close group of friends and i keep in contact with them. but they dont spin, its the spinny people i meet when i am out and they are the ones i would like to make further contact with. some of the most interesting and entertain people on the face of the earth.
still hoping

we could live beside the ocean leave the fire behind
swim out past the breakers watch the world die

JinXmushroom collector
208 posts

Posted:
i know this might sound random but i use bussiness cards, i am an exchange student and all have cards but when i go back im going to make cards, name email phone (if you want) and make it to do with poi, conversation peice

JinX : If it doesnt kill you it makes you stronger

The spin cycle on the washing machine does not make earth worms dizzy.
It will however make cats dizzy and cats throw up twice their bodyweight when dizzy.