ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Finally my spirit feels as though it has returned..

Life bogs people down sometimes... They dont even realise it, they just keep on keeping on, not knowing that they can feel joy in whatever they are undertaking and see the beauty in everything that surrounds them.

I discovered that I was living so much in the mundane that I had forgotten my spirit...I had forgotten that I needed to be nurtured as much as everybody else...

I noticed that when I got sick, my body was telling me something that my mind had been yelling at me for sooo long... "take a rest!!!"
"you need to slow down!!!" I then realised that I was able to 'tune out' so to speak when my mind was telling me something, but when my body was employed by my mind to take desperate steps to make me listen, there was no way I could ignore it...

It is imperitive that we take time to 'be'. Just to float in a world of dreams and happy moments. We need to know the landscape of our minds as intimatly as we know the physical enviournment that we reside in...

I went to a seminar with Doreen Virtue in a semi aware state (spiritually semi aware, compared to what I used to be like)
I had been slowly but surely shutting off my connection to spirit through my concern and worry for things, that in the long run, didnt matter. I was lowering my viberation through worry, when I had so much love to give and happiness to bathe in...Well I got snapped outta that quick smart when I went to that seminar...

A man called Gordon Smith spoke and inspired me to a point that I realised that I am capable of doing ANYTHING I want... We are only limited by our thoughts.

I encrouage you to look inside...really look and then come back and tell me what you are capable of doing in your life...This could be anything, from making someone who has tears in their eyes smile, to taking up a course that you have always wanted to do, to standing at the top of a mountian and breathing in the energy and realising that you are ALIVE!!!

I almost lost my life at one stage through illness and now that I have it back Im going to live it to the fullest.... I dare you too as well. Do something that challenges you....

Non-Https Image Link

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
I love the picture ! .

You alway's have the greatest point's As your seen me go through similiar thing's in the last six months.

But you know the best thing is now i can say
im truely back to my normal self

I'll take heed to what you say. Oh i've got to go back to work.

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

Narr(*) (*) .. for the gnor ;)
2,568 posts

Posted:
my best mate and i were discussing something similar the other day. i 'suffered' from depression and panic attacks for 5 yrs and i glad it happen;now people who i have spoken to (not all obvoisly) who haven't experience this found that an odd thing for me to say; but i feel it has made me a better person spiritually. now that i have experienced those two extremes of human emotions, i remember to enjoy the simple things in life (friends family, myself + silly things like dancing in the rain).i also learnt that you have to look after yourself - as some say treat your body as a temple.neway my mate and i just couldn't understand why it should take something like that to wake someone up!?what went wrong?

good to hear you both all good again

she who sees from up high smiles

Patrick badger king: *they better hope there's never a jihad on stupidity*

shadow steppinofficial hop irken
401 posts

Posted:
i think ppl get so caught up trying to do the right things and better themselves or just get threw tough times that we lose sight of our own boundries and breakin points. next thing you know your in a world of hurt and misery. thats when you just have to throw in the towel and take a little time to appriciate what you have and enjoy it.

In my hands I hold your smile and in my heart it runs so wild You are the one you are unique I'm so in love you make me weak And the reason that I feel is like a shadow from a light so if you have the chance to be with me be my shadow in the night

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Narr..
I dont think that something went wrong...I think something went right for you!!!!
I believe that the hard things that we go through in life are put there by ourselves to help our spirit advance in understanding.
Its so good to see that you have recongnised the good that came from your hard times... your well on your way my friend...
Tell me what is it that you can do in your life to make you happy?

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

Narr(*) (*) .. for the gnor ;)
2,568 posts

Posted:
HELL SURE IT WENT RIGHT FOR ME (sorry just realised caps lock was on oops!)wheni said what went wrong i meant what went wrong with todays society, its very materialistic and you must achive to be seen as somebody...just because you have those things doesn't make you a good person and can put incredibly pressure on people which makes them unhappy ... when did we loose sight of what is really important?

and in responce to you quizzical question: i am happy, im with my family, sure i left my friend behind in england but we keep in touch and i've made new ones too i signed up for some refresher dive lessons, may have a job with a photographer so i can get some cash to travel to your side of the world..so everythings tickity boo! oh and im teaching myself arabic

some advice...opportunities are only there if you make them,it not gonna come drop in your lap! as said by my mum, i knew this aready but hey.
thats something that used to drive me nuts in england, people would hang around moaning about how s@#* life is, well get off your ass an do something about it dont be wasting my time whinging about it!!!!!i have told a few people that, which upset them for a while but i think they saw my point in the end a hard kick in the butt by reality is sometimes need...

and thea big hug

she who sees from up high smiles

Patrick badger king: *they better hope there's never a jihad on stupidity*

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
friends are the quite angels who lift us to our feet when our wings forget how to fly

Step (el-nombrie)

ASTRO FAERIEBRONZE Member
ummmmmmm.............
724 posts

Posted:
I used to think i was in touch with my spiritual side. I had one bad situation after another and i never took time out. I ended up on anti-depressants and other things which were not good for me!. I ended up losing my place at uni and came back home. I got that caught up in work and things that really shouldn't have mattered all that much, that i lost most of the spirit i once had. I felt run-down and tired constantly.
Then i woke up one day and realised that i was in a position to do anything i wanted, if i put my mind to it. So i went to the careers centre, they told me i could return to another degree course which was to start 2 months from then. I rang them up, they offered me an interview and i got a place. Up till then i had no direction to my life. In the past year i now know exactly what i want to do. I have felt myself returning spiritually since i started to think more positively. I have made sure that i do work and fun things in equal measures. I now know that i don't have to feel guilty to take time out for myself. Everybody needs their 'me' time. It's very important to respect yourself and get to know what it is that you really need in life. Anything that makes you happy is worth doing. There is always a positive to be found in the negative, and that positive is a lesson.
And a great boyfriend, friends and hugs always help too.

Only when the last tree has died
and the last river has been poisoned
and the last fish has been caught
will we realise that we
cannot eat money.

Cree Indian, 1909

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
hugs are the juice of life astro faerie!!!
Im so glad that you challenged yourself... you rose above what had become your norm and made so much of your self hooray
Narr... you are teaching yourself arabic? That is great... must be very hard....
I have just started walking everyday so that I can feel the sand between my toes and the wind to clear out the cobwebs in my mind after everyday.. I am starting up a course in the healing arts for people that have the healing calling and Im starting up an web site soon hopefully

brodiemanold hand
1,024 posts

Posted:
hello,
i have been through similar experiences i got kicked out of home when i was 15 ( had all my life planned at that point) was devestated when i could not afford to carry on with school(had to work) spent about 4 years in a rut going from one hollow job to another but i pulled my self up and out and now im doing something that i realy want to do (childrens nursing.
i now am happy it all happend coz if it did not id be doing another empty it job. ive also grown spiritually too in the last few years.

My close friends often comment on the fact that im well balanced, but i think you can only become truley balanced after you have seen the lows and the highs.
the thing that inspired me was a book called "The gia theory" (james lovelock)
be happy

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Beautiful brodie!!!
what a sweet energy you give off....
hey have a little look at "the seat of the soul" by Gary Zukov you will love it...