Forums > Social Chat > anybody know anything about spinners in Ottawa?!?!

Login/Join to Participate

Noir_deluxemember
58 posts

Posted:
Hey there people. I was wondering, does anybody know anything about any spinners in Ottawa, Ontario, canada? I feel like I'm the only person in this entire city who does it. I know there are people in Montreal, and Quebec, and Toronto, but I don't drive and have no idea on how to get there. So anybody from Ottawa, or know anybody from Ottawa?!?! I'm lonely. Also, any events that happen in Ottawa???? Need info!!!!!
HELLLLP!!!!!!!

Noir_DDELUX

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Have you tried looking in Meet Otters for people from Ottawa?

I have. But I don't want to spoil the surprise so I'm not telling you the results....

Meh

Oakenmember
34 posts

Posted:
Hey noir.... I'm canadian.. on the west coast right now though...
Ive traveled through ottawa alot over the years though and have met lots of twirlers there. Go down to the market at dusk and look for the bongo circles. If there isnt any fire kids there then you just had bad luck, theyll show up.. they always found me.
When in doubt, light up! Fellow fire children will smell the unmistakable odor of combustables and come runnin!
As for you not driving and not knowing how to get to mtl or TO..... That's a pretty weak statement dont you think... Ever hear of a really big road called the 401?
If you have reservations about hitch-hiking for a few hours then a bus will only run you about 25 bucks.. even less if bought two weeks in advance...
Wish I was there to do a burn with ya... maybe next summer bro!

ps.... if you meet some punk-rockers named tweed, gary, badgely or lisa.. give them my e-mail.... (Tweed and lisa are fire twirlers)

One Love, Dont forget.

Rick aka LokiBRONZE Member
134 posts

Posted:
Amber, aka Ember, ex-Ash Circle core member and a heck of a sweetie-pie. Also a dynamite staff spinner.

go to the Meet Others section and search for "amber". I can't give you her email address directly as that wouldn't be kosher.

floo.

-Rick aka Loki
oh, man, a signature?... uuh... this is like coming across wet cement... uuh, shoot, I had something clever I was saving... I hope I don't run out of sp

Rick aka LokiBRONZE Member
134 posts

Posted:
p.s.

C@ntus, there's a Meet Otters section?

Where can I meet these otters? Can they really spin, or is this just some extraneous "meet hot single otters in your area" service Malcolm is offering now?

I hope it does better than that whole "win a date with Bender and have him wash your car for free" service.

I came out and my friggin' hubcaps were gone. Friggin' Bender.

-Rick aka Loki
oh, man, a signature?... uuh... this is like coming across wet cement... uuh, shoot, I had something clever I was saving... I hope I don't run out of sp