Forums > Social Chat > World Juggling Day Pics

Login/Join to Participate

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Hi Folks.World Juggling Day in Senshu Park was a lot of fun, even though there were only a few of us there.I am covered in Mozzie bites despite slapping on the repellent. Check out some pics courtesy of my mate Ben. I still have to get mine developed.https://y42.photos.yahoo.com/bc/kathryncarey/lst?&.dir=/My+Photos/WJD+in+Senshu+Park&.src=ph&.view=t&.last=1------------------"London is a city coming down from its trip and there's going to be a lot of refugees" - Danny,Withnail & I

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

Shibakienthusiast
309 posts

Posted:
Kat, Your pics are way cool. I love the first one with you spinning your fire, with the stairs in the background... my spirit desperately wants to get out of America... I feel so trapped. Thank you for the pics; I wish I could have been there. My friend Ryan comes back from Japan tomorrow. He was over there a year as an exchange student. I dream of living there... ------------------We are not physical beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a physical experience.~Edgar Cayce

Wow

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Kat, the pictures are real nice and I can feel a nice energy and atmosphere among you and your friends. Wish I'd have met more of your kind when I lived there in Osaka smileShine onCassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"