funkymonkymember
192 posts

Posted:
i didn't get the chance to ask his name... although theres a good chance that he told me and i forgot due to my compete lack of ability to remember things further then 13 seconds into the past..... it was outside the dance tent around midday on sunday at Reading. i think you wear wearing a "funeral for a friend" t-shirt... might have been something else. but it was black, i remember that much. you borrowed the poi's from one of the Oxfam securty types and we talked breifly. i cant remember if i was wearing a sarong by then... did have a head scarf on i think... but who ever you were... you were really good....

oh yeah, just out of interest... did anybody else find there was a casual lack of respect for the poeple spinning high velocity objects at the carling weekends? had so many people think it would be clever to walked right in front/behind/ to the side of me, blatantly aware of me.... oh well.... everybody else liked it....

nightsdarkchildmember
84 posts

Posted:
hope you find him. cuz i am looking for people too. should i list them or start a new thread for it? either way it will be fun.

we could live beside the ocean leave the fire behind
swim out past the breakers watch the world die

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
maybe your bad memory is the result of karma from stealing your neighbours milk

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

siliconslavemember
36 posts

Posted:
Yer i had a load of people walk right into me chains when i was spinning glowsticks outside the dance tent (on the largest area of grass i could find) Sat night - nobody seemed to notice these spinny light things and just walked straight into them. That seemes to be the problem with Reading - not enough space, everyones jammed into this little area so not realy enough space for spinning, that and no-one seems to give a damn about each other - bloomin rockers, give me the glasters hippys any day