Forums > Social Chat > regrets of a double staff owner...

Login/Join to Participate

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
1: that i did not take them with me to the meadows to play tonight...

meant i ended up using a non-matching pair of matchsticks( ), one of which needed new wick. i then decided to try a trick that not only have i not yet tried on fire, but have never tried unlit and seen only once...

so i have a lovely perfectly circular burn on the inside of my arm which rubs in interesting ways...

but pub nearby provided ice, and soon i will be swathed in aloe vera and compeed.

Rob

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
i know the feeling.......

Step (el-nombrie)

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
knowing i'd probably loose it if i did i didn't take my staff with me to the free party on saturday night. Then got an overwhelming urge to whilst sitting round a camp fire, so got a long stick from the woods, lit either end and let the fire go out, then spun with a few inches of lit embers at either end. I only did it for a laugh but was remarkably fun, althou spraying burning embers everywhere in a forest is not perhaps not the best of things

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
MATE!!!

snap!

i was doing 3 foot crosses while drunk and slightly under the influence of weed....that was silly..

i got a circular blister on the outside of my left arm...that is still there over a week later. Hope it scars! its even got the mark of the phillips head screw on it!

and there is a matching burn mark on the inside of the arm as well!

It looks well cool!!

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
bluecat, i can only imagine what fire insanity you were performing to incur injury. let's just say that i wanna remind you that rarely does a staffer as deadset experimental as yoo come along.
keep up the slickness, dude!!!! :bows at yoo, missing the coffe table by millimetres:

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
and .

funnily enough it was not so technical... just laziness methinks.

but oooh oh oooooh i got a new one... but i guess it will have to go in staff moves and again im too lazy to start a new thread

*imagines the hassle he'll get from tom for this one*

R

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
i have a lovely blue philips head on my forehead... does that make me part of the club pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssse????????????????????????????

R

ps. due to ice and aloe vera my burn no longer hurts but will be scarring soon to make a lovely brand... my first since glasto '02

King Of Bongoaddict
522 posts

Posted:
maybe you should go back to basics mate... howabout figure'o'eights!!!

:runs speedily off to his bed where no one can see him hiding under the sheets cos he cant see them and thats the principle of reversibility!:

Your life is ending one minute at a time...
So live it.