Forums > Social Chat > Do you still remember . . .

Login/Join to Participate

PoiBoxmember
85 posts

Posted:
. . . standing in the warm sand of a beautiful beach somewhere in Thailand. Smacking yourself the whole time and . . . The 3 beat weave . . . or standing in a park, at night, practicing alone and smacking yourself even more. Not knowing why you do all this to yourself. And the BHB 3 beat, not knowing that only 10 minutes were seperating me from the 5 beat BHB . . . things you will never forget in your life. The I GOT IT feeling. Priceless. When and where ?!?

Or just the first time you saw a good fire spinner and the feeling you had; that some kind of virus infected you (same beach in my case - the I MUST LEARN THIS feeling)

time to share some memories . . .

caniffisSILVER Member
60 posts

Posted:
i remember walking out over a lonly beach with the sound of the waves beating on the snad and the distant sound of music from the bars filtering down as the rithum of the bass just flowed over me as i was able to just continually spin with fire for the first time with no mistakes and no thought of anything else but the spin, everything was sharply focused but nothing was at the same time, its a feeling i try to acheive every time i spin now.

What you don't know won't hurt you? well i intend to get to know as much as possible so that i can make sure no one else has to so they carn't get hurt.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
i thought this was a thread about the spice girls...

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
i rember that felling too, on a beach spinnig and watching a sun set with my friends!

true happyness

Step (el-nombrie)

MikeIconGOLD Member
Pooh-Bah
2,109 posts

Posted:
Practicing the butterfly alone in my living room for hours, wearing nothing but boxers. My mom walks in the room for a second to see what Im doing and all of a sudden I get it. BAM, swift tap to the nuts. A memorable moment for my mom at least...

Ah, the good ol days

Let's turn those old bridges we crossed into ashes.
We'll blaze a new trail,
and torch the rough patches.

-Me