Forums > Social Chat > Requiem for a Dream...whack

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
Drakemember
72 posts

Posted:
ok, i just saw Requiem for a Dream. have any of you seen it? if so, i think you feel what im gunna say next. excuse my language, but that is the MOST fucked up movie i have ever seen in my entire life. at first i thought it was pretty good. ya know, really creative stuff, really well done, great acting. but then at about the 30 minute mark, when the story started going downhill, it got, well, to be blunt, fucked up. like really messed up. it was disturbing. and i have pretty thick skin for things like this. but it is SOOOOOOOOOO whack. and i know im not the only one who thinks so. i cant possibly be. just thought id share, actually, felt obligated to share almost. i dont think id be able to sleep tonight otherwise (its 3:10 AM).DRAKEkatafunk@hotmail.comwww.geocities.com/katafunkPS: i know this is a pretty calm and docile site so please excuse my language[This message has been edited by Drake (edited 08 June 2001).]

nomadBRONZE Member
retired
356 posts

Posted:
Pere and Pele, you shall be punished for all these jokes, go to hell, and be fed turkish pistachoes by a French devil for eternity.Nomad

Page: