• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.
 

ray16092002
BRONZE Member since May 2017

Member
Location: USA

Total posts: 1
Posted:I recently was introduced to poi and am now faced with the challenge of teaching myself. anyone know a good way to go about this?

Delete Topic

Malcolm
SAPPHIRE Member since Nov 2003

Malcolm

HOP admin
Location: New Zealand

Total posts: 1019
Posted:Click on the LEARN button just below the top logo in the menu.
Watch the free video lessons or catch up with those that showed you if you can, most are happy to help get you started


May your balls always burn

Delete

laurahartwell
SILVER Member since Sep 2017

Member
Location: USA

Total posts: 1
Posted:I've been having really great luck learning with Nick Woolsey's "playpoi" video's on YouTube. Also, you will sometimes find fellow poi spinners at local drum circles with whom you might learn about other local resources.

If we could happy and healthy lives without harming others, why wouldnt we? - Edgars Mission

Delete

Nathan Noble
SILVER Member since Jul 2016

Nathan Noble

Member
Location: Earth, Milky way galaxy, USA

Total posts: 1
Posted:Playpoi on YouTube was how I learned 90% of my moves when I started, The other 10% was a mix of drexfactor poi's YouTube and my own random experiments and flailings.

Delete