Forums > Social Chat > Played poi inside the house and poi thread got slipped from my hands

Login/Join to Participate

GardyJoMember
13 posts

Posted:
Hi there,
I love playing poi though I am not a professional. I learned it online. My friends prefer to play poi whenever we meet. Last day we all joined at my house (my parents were not at home since they went to visit my sister) and as usual, they asked me to play poi. I know it is dangerous to play inside the house but I didn't want to spoil the fun, so I played inside. But while playing, the poi thread slipped from my hands and it hit the window. We were stunned for a moment, then ran in search of a blanket, to cover the fire. Thankfully, nothing big happened except for the window panel which was broken. We planned to replace the panel before my parents returned, scared for my parents' scolding. Planning of DIY to cut the cost but don't know how the output will be. I read that the DIY installation might not be a success every time so I would like to get your insights on this. We don't have much time to waste. Expecting my parents to return by next month.