Forums > Meet Others > Looking to give away poi

Login/Join to Participate

ZephyileiSILVER Member
2 posts

Posted:
Hi! I've been spinning poi off and on for about 10 years now, and consequently I have picked up a number of pairs along the way.

I've also moved to many continents in that time, and I'm getting tired of hauling around a large bag of poi/juggling toys that I don't always use a lot. Basically, I want to get ONE good set of Ogg poi and let that be it for a while!

So here's what you are welcome to if you want it:
- 1 pair of Flowlights (Water: Blue/White/Green)
- 1 pair of Flowlights (Fire: Red/Orange/Yellow)
- 1 pair of Flowlight Crystal cases (faintly yellowed, but in excellent shape)
- 1 pair of nylon comet poi (pink heads, detachable yellow/white tails)
- 1 pair of nylon comet LED poi (blue LED, detachable white tails)
- 1 pair of multi-colored hacky-sack/yarn poi with ribbon tails, handmade in... some Hispanophone country I can no longer remember

Seriously, they are free, so come and get them! There's no catch, I genuinely just want to keep all my possessions to one suitcase and limit the clutter.

I'm located in Delhi, India. Alternatively, I'll send them to you anywhere if you can pay for the shipping.

SCHMUTZ1GMember
3 posts

Posted:
Yes! I am interested! That would be so awesome!! I just made this home of poi account so I will try to figure out how to PM/message you....

SCHMUTZ1GMember
3 posts

Posted:
Actually can you email me at Dldypvik (a) gmail.com??

ZephyileiSILVER Member
2 posts

Posted:
Actually, no, I made my account 8 years ago, but the offer was posted 2 days ago :) .

@Schmutz1g: I'll shoot you an email right now.

daryne77BRONZE Member
1 post

Posted:
Hello!

Is the offer still standing? I have recently started and still haven't gotten around to getting my first pair of led poi, and I would love a set of flowlights. Can you send me a private message please? I can't figure out how to send one either :))

JoeSILVER Member
1 post

Posted:
Hi my name is Joe and I've been spending play for about 7 years and I recently lost one of mine I would be honored to except yours and continue flowing with them flowing is still my life and I do it everyday

Fiona Jane RoseBRONZE Member
2 posts

Posted:
Hi, I was wandering if you may have any sets of poi left. I would be truely grateful. I've bn spinning only for abt 6 months, though I find it difficult to keep up through bad health but it is truely giving me a new sense of life when able to practice. So finding the money to buy these can sometimes be a bit tricky.
Kind regards.x