• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > Selling my Ninja V4 LED's

Login/Join to Participate

hastyboomalert

Total posts: 1
Posted:Hey guys.

Don't want this to sound like spam, because well, it's not. I am selling a legitimate pair of Stealth Ninja V4 LED's on the cheap. I haven't poi'd in a while and am just getting rid of stuff to make side cash and pay bills and what not. Listing is here

http://www.ebay.com/itm/152237259138?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Delete Topic

Senna

Total posts: 1
Posted:Nice, will probably put a bid in at some point.

Delete