CoryhupferBRONZE Member
2 posts

Posted:
So the not so great poi I bought from emazing lights awhile ago just to dip my hands into spinning finally broke today. Well one of yhe battery doors cracked and wont go on so it wont light up and i was looking to get a new set. I was planning on buying a set of pod poi bilut after looking around i somehow found myself back on emazing lights site looking at their epoi. I wasn't planning on buying from them again but I could pickup a set from them for 80 bucks and they definitely look like they preform just as good as the pod poi and they have a lifetime warranty. If I got the pod poi through here it would only be 95 with handles which isnt bad at all but if i can get something that is the newer and maybe? Improved version for cheaper why not? Im imaging im going to be pointed in the direction of getting the pod poi here but i figured id atleast ask and see what other people thought

CoryhupferBRONZE Member
2 posts

Posted:
Thanks for getting back to me. I think for the mean time I might wait until they become available any idea when they will be sold on here?