Chey420member
1 post

Posted:
hey what's up, I just moved here from Dallas. Looking for a spinning scene around here. PM me or reply here please.

Patrick_PulliamGOLD Member
9 posts

Posted:
Did you ever find people? I haven't had much luck finding people in San Antonio, recently ran into one other person who spins who also has had no luck finding people. We decided to put together our own little meet-up and try to find people. 2md and 4th Wednesdays at OP Schnabel Park. Right now just the 2 of us but searching for. More.

LadyKatelynBRONZE Member
1 post

Posted:
Hey Patrick_Pulliam,

Are you and the other person still meeting at OP Schnabel Park on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays? I'm interested.

james.charlseMember
3 posts

Posted:
SSD Chemical Solution for black, white & defaced bank notes

Email Address: james.charlse@gmail.com
WHATSAPP: +237672292013

We are licensed for the cleaning of stained/dark bank notes to it normal. Due to a good number of years in this field, Our services are all upgraded and flexible. We employ the latest technology in the transformation of all(any) stained notes into a valuable material with the help of machines. We work on commission at clients desired location. WE SELL CHEMICALS AND WITH DIRECTIVES ON HOW TO APPLY IT. ONLY SERIOUS INQUIRIES.

We sell SSD Chemical Solution used to clean all type of blackened, tainted and defaced bank notes. Our technicians are highly qualified and are always ready to handle the cleaning perfectly. Our Chemical is 100% pure. We clean all currencies like the Euro, USD, GBP and many other currencies. Please do contact us for more information so that we can better serve you.We have available SSD Universal solution to clean all your defaced bank notes and bring them back to their original form . our chemical is real and 100% purity . We also melt frozen chemicals in our services are professional. Kindly contact us for more infor

SSD Chemical Solution, Vectrol paste, Tebi-Manetic solution, Defaced currency, Cleaning chemical. Darkened currency, Black coated notes, Cleaning black money, vectrol paste, SSD solution, super automatic solution, anti-breeze bank notes, black marked currency, black coated notes, cleaning Black money.