• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Verde Verzi

Total posts: 2
Posted:Ello ! i recently received my flowlight staff and the flowlights came chained together .
I want to change their order so they would be simetrical colors on each side, but i have no idea how to detach from one another , and i'm afraid not to brake them or something. :help: Please help ! :whiteflag: Thank you ! :D

ABOB - Pois'n'us
Total posts: 176

I dont want to be called 'the greatest' or 'one of the greats'; let other guys claim to be the best. I just want to be known as a clown, to me thats the height of my profession. It means you can do everything-sing, dance, and above all, make people laugh