Forums > Introductions > Rainbow unicorn from Germany

Login/Join to Participate

sonjarainbowSILVER Member
3 posts

Posted:
After missing reading the "read before writing the indtroduction", this is my second try. Hopefully I did everything correct this time. :blush:

Name: Sonja

Hometown: Heidelberg, Germany

Birthday (sign?): July 12

Sex: unicorn

Occupation(s): university student

Favorite Food(s): chocolate

Favorite Color(s): green & rainbow

What is the wing speed of an unladen swallow? What do you mean? African or European swallow?

Toys: sockpoi made from black overknees and some juggling balls, ordered a pair of podpoi the other day

Hobbies other than the obvious: sewing, knitting (just started), playing the guitar, cooking & baking, festivals, concerts

Education: Bachelor of Science

Favorite Book(s): Harry Potter (all of them but the Sorcerer's Stone is my favorite)

Favorite Movie(s): Kung Fury :rollsmile:

Godzilla vs. a Star Wars Star Destroyer. Who wins? Why? Godzilla cause he's the boss !

Favorite TV show(s): don't watch TV that often

Plans for life in general: (i.e. what you want to do when you grow up) I want to be a unicorn ! Or else I want to become a good poi spinner. ;)

Favorite Music Artists/Composers: (almost) everything from the 70s which involves electric guitars! also 80s stuff like glam rock, hardrock, heavy metal, AOR, I also like synthwave (which is awesome for poi spinning!), industrial, folkrock, pagan, my favorite band is and always will be Deep Purple

Do you think these pants make my butt look too big? I like big butts and I can not lie... :cool:

Favorie ice cream flavor(s):

Marmite, Vegemite, or Nutella?* Nutella !

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
coming to a country near you
4,696 posts

Posted:
welcome Sonja!

i think we need to discuss this nutella choice a bit further... have you even tried vegemite? and dont forget there is the often neglected promite. you shouldnt be so firm with your answer, palates mature with age!

do you still live in heidelberg? beautiful town, i had the pleasure of a very brief stop for lunch there on a bus tour... jesus. that was 8 years ago. damn im old.

hop you enjoy your new podpoi when they arrive! maybe if you have time you could write a review!

HaPpy HOPping. grin

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley