Forums > Advanced Poi Moves > Behind back 7 beat weave, been done?

Login/Join to Participate

Chris206cBRONZE Member
7 posts

Posted:
So has anyone ever done a BTB 7 beat weave?
I finally figured out a way to do it. Although,
Since I am totally self taught, and I only recently discovered what poi is actually called, I know I'm not doing it the traditional way.

If anyone is interested, how do I post a video?

ABOBer92SILVER Member
ABOB - Pois'n'us
178 posts

Posted:
im intrigued haha, youtube then link (....other video hosting sites will work just as well tongue2 )

I dont want to be called 'the greatest' or 'one of the greats'; let other guys claim to be the best. I just want to be known as a clown, to me thats the height of my profession. It means you can do everything-sing, dance, and above all, make people laugh

Chris206cBRONZE Member
7 posts

Posted:
https://youtu.be/_2ykkPTRbQk

OK, well here it is. Its's just a proof of concept so it's still pretty sloppy but it should give the gist of what I'm working at.

ABOBer92SILVER Member
ABOB - Pois'n'us
178 posts

Posted:
definately does look like a 7beat, i never thought of swapping hands to do it. ya got a thumbs up from me grin

I dont want to be called 'the greatest' or 'one of the greats'; let other guys claim to be the best. I just want to be known as a clown, to me thats the height of my profession. It means you can do everything-sing, dance, and above all, make people laugh

Chris206cBRONZE Member
7 posts

Posted:
Well thanks smile