Forums > Social Chat > FIRESPINNERS AUSTRALIA? work&travel

Login/Join to Participate

BoAGOLD Member
3 posts

Posted:
Hi there,

my Name is Nikolaj and im about to travel (Work and Travel) to Australia for 1 Year or More. Im a Poi Spinner for 3 1/2 Years now and i also do Contact Juggling for 1 and a Half year.
I am interessted in Learning Contact staff and I am realy happy to go to Australia for the Experience in meeting new People , seeing all the interessting Animals and Plants.
To go to New Zealand is also a Option for me smile I heard Great Things about the Nature there.
I skate sometimes but i still cant land an Ollie yet, I am interessted in learning Surfing.
Im 21 Years Old, i Love Poi Spinning alot. I spend alot of my Time in Nature. Meditation. I like Goatrance and Drum & Bass. I love Music & Dancing.
I heard that the Firejuggling Community near the Coast is Big and Very Nice , so i want to meet you Guys as Soon as Possible on my Journey!
I post this here to find Firelovers of all kind and Artists near Brisbane , Biron Bay, Nimbim / East Coast of Australia. I also look for a Job near there, i will WOOF too.
I hope this Post will reach the People who can Help me on my Way in Down under.

Please Contact me on my Email : NikolajDavid@gmx.de

Peace & Love
Niko

EDITED_BY: BoA (1435673793)