Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Crawley Circus Festival [UK] 1st-2nd August 2015

Login/Join to Participate

HeorotBRONZE Member
6 posts

Posted:
A weekend of fun, great shows, circus skills workshops, camping, games and a lively atmosphere for circus enthusiasts and absolute beginners! Come along and see some of the best contemporary acts at the Kettle of Fish cabaret, followed by a fire show in The Hawth grounds. This year’s theme is Steampunk so feel free to dress up as there will be a fancy dress competition on Sunday

FOR WEEKEND TICKETS PLEASE CALL THE BOX OFFICE ON 01293 553636

Special Early Bird prices until 24 July! Weekend Tickets: £27, Junior Weekend tickets (6-14 yrs) £15.

Day Tickets £12 (discounts: £7).

Weekend Tickets: £32, Junior Weekend Tickets (6-14 years) £18.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/142648271264/?fref=ts
www.crawleycircusfestival.co.uk
https://www.parkwoodtheatres.co.uk/theatre/productionpage.aspx?hid=4&nid=6554_2&zid=2

EDITED_BY: Heorot (1433159699)
EDIT_REASON: changed early bird price deadline

HeorotBRONZE Member
6 posts

Posted:
Bumping to remind that there's only a week and a bit to grab the discount Weekend prices!

Sarah_EllerySILVER Member
4 posts

Posted:
Hey there!
Sadly, I can't make this as I am off toe Play festival. MY sister lives in Crawley and would be super keen to find folk to have a spin with when I visit. I am about next week - depending on your plans??

Be awesome to meet some new folk and share ticks etc :D

Thanks,

Sarah x

HeorotBRONZE Member
6 posts

Posted:
Hi Sarah,

Apologies for the late reply! It's very unfortunate that we clash with Play this year, hopefully it won't happen next year ._. I'm free all this week apart from Friday night~ Really want to learn some new stuff/get help with the tricks I'm trying to get under my belt! And of course I love meeting new peeps (:

Cheers for getting in touch,

Rosie
x

EDITED_BY: Heorot (1406634372)

HeorotBRONZE Member
6 posts

Posted:
Next year's dates are the 1st-2nd August 2015 - and the theme will be Steampunk!
EDITED_BY: Heorot (1407744468)

HeorotBRONZE Member
6 posts

Posted:
Updated previous year's thread for this years event smile Any questions please ask away!

HeorotBRONZE Member
6 posts

Posted:
Last few days to get Early Bird tickets!

robynreinamember
1 post

Posted:
hey guys always looking for new staff fire juggling, fire acts, fire breathing to join our team. We currently cover all the uk just give me a call on 07446297787 or via the website www.fireacts.co.uk

thanks