Forums > Meet Others > looking for new friends in utrecht

Login/Join to Participate

almundismember
2 posts

Posted:
hello all! I'm new to the forum but have been spi9nning for years. I'm going to be moving from england to utrecht in holland and am looking for a new group of fire spinners to meet up with.if you live in or near Utrecht and know of a meet-up or would like to help start one up then give me a shout on here :)

looking forward to meeting you

HyinSILVER Member
1 post

Posted:
Hey, i have a few years of poi experience and i live in Zeist. i would love to meet up some time.

VanessaTBRONZE Member
4 posts

Posted:
Hey everyone,

I hope you'll still read my reply. I live in Utrecht and would love to meet up with any other poi dancers.

Cheers,
Vanessa

IanSILVER Member
2 posts

Posted:
Hey, I hope you all still spin. I spin for several years and live in Utrecht. Would like to meet some people to learn/teach/spin with in Utrecht

VanessaTBRONZE Member
4 posts

Posted:
Hey, I hope you are reading this! I'm still spinning, but its hard to improve when you are practising alone. So I am up for a meet up :)

IanSILVER Member
2 posts

Posted:
Hey Vanessa, do you speak Dutch? I recently started slacklining every monday evening with a friend, if you want to meet and poi/juggle/slackline you are more then welcome to join.
This is my facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ian.dolfin
if you want to join us send me a message on facebook (that way I will reply the same day or next day).

Hope to spin soon with you :)