• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Help! > Battery jammed in Standard LED Poi Ball

Login/Join to Participate

Total posts: 1
Posted:I have the Standard LED Poi that come packaged with the Medium Cathedral Fire Poi, and the bottom battery is jammed and I can't get it to budge. I haven't been able to take it out to remove the paper so I can turn it on or anything. No matter how much tapping etc it won't move even the slightest.

Anyone know how to get it out without damaging the poi head?

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 15414
Posted:have you tried a knife, or another sharp implement to prise the battery out?

Second to that, try contacting Malcolm or the shop - they'll help you out.

old hand
Total posts: 896
Posted:If you have a battery stuck up your bottom then you need a Doc nana , there is one around here somewhere.

Could you use a tiny suction cup like a nurf dart?

*Thats one of my favourite Nurseries over there,*

Roman, Trippie Hippie,On the way back from Play Festival