Forums > Meet Others > Asheville NC spinners?

Login/Join to Participate

feignerSILVER Member
1 post

Posted:
I live in West Asheville and don't have anybody to spin with.
Anybody want to get together and light some poi on fire or just goof around with some moves, hit me up!
- Bert

FireandtheHareBRONZE Member
1 post

Posted:
I'd be down to burn.

Michael Cox1BRONZE Member
1 post

Posted:
There's a open fire spinning group that meets by the river in the ricer arts district once a week during the summer. Keep and eye out an I'm sure you'll find it. Ashevilles a small place.

jewelee JulesBRONZE Member
1 post

Posted:
Hi I am new to Asheville and poi but would love to join a flo group to learn. It's winter now does anyone know of some inside practice or local groups?

fireflow365BRONZE Member
1 post

Posted:
Hey jewelee, there's a spin jam at the downtown YMCA every Thursday from 8pm to 10. It's been going on for about 7 years now and has a pretty steady turnout. The Facebook page for that is "hoop/spin flow-arts jam at Asheville YMCA". There's also a fire jam every Tuesday night at a bar called the bywater that goes through the winter. The Facebook page for that is "Bywater fire jams"
Hope that helps, sincerely Huq.

julia.anne.griffinGOLD Member
5 posts

Posted:
I used to live in Asheville, and there are a couple regular burns. There's one at The Landing, one at The Bywater, and often there's one going at Warren Wilson College, though you usually have to know a student to get the details on that one. I think that @thenmyracreated on Instagram is a great person to contact if you want to know about anything related to flow in Asheville.