• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Posted:So I was wondering if there are any really good tutorials out there for lotus fans. Ones that show exactly what grip should be used for which move?

Delete Topic

Posted:Can I still get lotus fans from hop? I dont see them in the shop

Delete

Kombi guy
BRONZE Member since Apr 2017

Kombi guy

HOP OM

Total posts: 225
Posted:HoP Lotus fans Medium and Large designs should be back on the HoP site around the 6th of December, (approx)........ Just waiting for a new batch from our manufacturer to completed then they will be listed ASAP

Delete

Posted:I guess not.

Delete

Kombi guy
BRONZE Member since Apr 2017

Kombi guy

HOP OM

Total posts: 225
Posted:sorry our manufacturer had some delays with the Lotus fans so the new ETA for them to arrive at HoP and be back on the site is around the 20th of December now, apologies for the delays.......

Delete