Page:
YawerSILVER Member
6 posts

Posted:
Hi to everything) I'm been spinning with fire poi for about six months in my country, but in next month I will come to Dubai. I'm haven't any friends, who spinning in UAE, and want to find people with whom I can be trained, because this is boring if you alone spinning man)) can you help me? I'm not looking for a teacher, I'm just looking for a partner for training)

fodehiwBRONZE Member
13 posts

Posted:
I've recently moved to Dubai and was wondering if there is a place I can learn as well. I am only a beginner and would really like to practice some more. Let me know. Thanks.

fodehiwBRONZE Member
13 posts

Posted:
It is a pity you are so far away, I am based in the UK, https://postcodefinder.net/
. But from time to time, I have business trips to Dubai. And I do not know what to do after work as I practically have no acquaintances there. My trips are usually from one week to tem days. So I would join your company with pleasure. Please let me know your contact details if you are fine about it.

Page: