Forums > Technical Discussion > Spinning and fire-breathing at the same time, need some ideas.

Login/Join to Participate

mellomember
1 post

Posted:
So - I have an idea for a solo performance which includes me spinning with two short staffs and quite a bit of fire-breathing, at the same time. The problem is I don't have any idea on how to take the fuel into my mouth, while having both hands busy with staffs (I want to avoid dropping one of them or taking them both in one hand). Keeping all the fuel in the mouth for 2-3 minutes is also something I want to avoid.

So - any ideas? Something like camelbak maybe (these are expensive tho... I'm preferably looking for something cheap or DIY)?

ABOBer92SILVER Member
ABOB - Pois'n'us
178 posts

Posted:
you could try doing some flowerstick tricks which would free up one hand while keeping the performance going, other than the camelbak i think the only option while keeping them in both hands would be using an assistant of some sort (possibly your safety person or maybe even another performer)

I dont want to be called 'the greatest' or 'one of the greats'; let other guys claim to be the best. I just want to be known as a clown, to me thats the height of my profession. It means you can do everything-sing, dance, and above all, make people laugh