Forums > Social Chat > crazy practise spots around hampshire uk?

Login/Join to Participate

Kayleigh_DunneSILVER Member
Always Learning
14 posts

Posted:
Pretty much how it sounds anyone know any cool unusual places or secret spots to practise in the south? i thought id try st. cathrines hill in winchester tomorrow. n give me a shout if anyone wants to hook up down my end of the country!

xXx Kayleigh xXx

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
not so much hampshire (due to damn forestry commission and their dislike of anything burny, but some lovely spots in the new forest for non-firefun.

Also Dorset (Swanage) has some gorgeous cliffs etc I found looking for Rock climbing spots with sweeping vistas and private nooks hug plus because rocky and right by the sea you'r unlikely to set anything import on fire.
I'm in Southampton so if your ever around give me a shout although I'm more juggly and staff I can do a reasonable amount of poi tongue2

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

infurnexSILVER Member
3 posts

Posted:
Hi my names madz im living in gosport and am looking for some fire friends was wondering if ud like a jam sometime? Email me if ur interested on madz91@msn.com
hope to hear frm u!