maddoggSILVER Member
1 post

Posted:
I was wondering if anyone can recommend pixel poi and hoops for performers I have looked at moodhoops future poi and hoops, a1 POI AND Spin FX. Ideally if I am buying from the USA I would like to buy both from the same place.

I really would like kit that I can upload and customise programs. Welcome any recommendations.

Flow DNAGOLD Member
Destroyer of ceiling light fixtures
433 posts

Posted:
A couple of my friends have future hoops, and they're amaze-balls. I imagine the future poi are just as cool.

One thing to consider though - Do you want them to be programmable with your own images? Future poi don't look like they can do that, but Pyroterra Visual Poi, and A1 pixel poi can.

I reckon that if you're laying down such vast amounts of moolah on toys, it shouldn't matter that you get them from different places, as the shipping will be a small fraction of the cost. Pyroterra and A1 don't make hoops, and they're the best people I know of who make programmable pixel poi

Ask me about flow, and prepare to listen for the rest of your life, or tell me to stop talking eventually...

Dashmember
11 posts

Posted:

Here is a prop Jam I had recently.

I use my RGB LED shoes, Hologram Poi and nunchucks

I programmed the imgaes myself and I drew a lot of them

My friend uses her Future Hoop Pro

Hope you enjoy it.
EDITED_BY: Dash (1405864814)