• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Technical Discussion > Full Color Image Poi (Programmable RGB LED)

Login/Join to Participate

Total posts: 11

Above is my new Hologram Dance video of me using my new Nunchaku and Poi.

I have done a lot of research and have a lot of experience using programmable RGB LED wands that create POV effects.

I have bought a model from virtually every company that makes these wands.

Please visit my youtube channel where I demonstrate many of these models in action along with other amazing new stage props and effects.

Please let me know if you have any questions about any POV device that seems to cast full color images in the air using RGB LEDS.

I believe I can answer questions about the specs performance and software of most models.

EDITED_BY: Dash (1400506297)

Luis Cantrell

Total posts: 1
Posted:Can you send me a link to as where i can purchase these please?

Greg Crump

Total posts: 4
br>These look affordable and are a practical length