Forums > Social Chat > visual poi?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Login/Join to Participate

rastapasta420BRONZE Member
6 posts

Posted:
if you havent seen them you need too. i was wondering if anyone could tell me some stuff about them? i only saw a video called "visual poi the future is now."

ABOBer92SILVER Member
ABOB - Pois'n'us
178 posts

Posted:
are they the ones that can be programmed to show text/higher-quality-images when spinning at right speed?

they look great and probably would be quite useful for companies (especially nightclubs) but theyre all really expensive still, i have seen a few people showing home made ones and even they cost a bomb to make, not including the excess trial attempts to make them

I dont want to be called 'the greatest' or 'one of the greats'; let other guys claim to be the best. I just want to be known as a clown, to me thats the height of my profession. It means you can do everything-sing, dance, and above all, make people laugh

rastapasta420BRONZE Member
6 posts

Posted:
thats them! they cost a whopping $1,490. Good God! possibly one of the greatest things i have ever seen

Dashmember
11 posts

Posted:
Hologram Poi Video

Hey. thanks to everyone for all the helpful information and research.

Using the info on this forum I ultimately decided to purchase a pair from a producer in Russia.

I have bought LED poi with Persistence of vision effects before but this pair is the best.

It consists of a VERY dense row of RGB LEDS that are individually assignable.

I am only just now learning poi. The video I posted here shows some patterns that came with the poi but I am programming in some more eye catching unique patterns right now.

Dashmember
11 posts

Posted:
Hey, I am very experienced with programmable RGB LED props. I actually have 5 separate models. I love LEDS and POV effects. I am trying to make a programmable RGB stafff with 60 120 pixel points.

If anyone has any questions about what is the best or the cheap[est model or even the balance between cost and value, I would be happy to advise.

Above is a link to a video of my playing with my RGB programmable nunchucks. I have lots of programmable poi videos and action videos on my channel as well if you are interested.

ac17member
1 post

Posted:
I just PM'd you tongue2

taotrixmember
1 post

Posted:
just sent you a PM too grin