• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Total posts: 23

does anyone know anybody that does poi in the plymouth area (uk) better still are there anyone who meets up around this area, to play around with the poi.

i need help with tricks though im not in the uk until september

Total posts: 1810
Posted:You mean business don't you honey

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

Total posts: 2419
Posted:have a look thru the meet others section hunny - LOADS of us down that way..

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

Miss Whippy
Total posts: 1262
Posted:im from cornwall, go to plymouth all the time.

Aim high and you'll know your limits, aim low and you'll never know how high you could have climbed.

confused and abused
Total posts: 363
Posted:I will be in Cornwall in September always happy to meet people.

Remind me/us closer to the time I have a memory like a seive.

My cat's breath smells like catfood

Total posts: 2
Posted:I am looking for people to meet up with to practise fire poi, I have been doing it over three years and would like to find a person or group to practise and create/ learn new moves.

can anyone help? x

Total posts: 7
Posted:heyyyyy im in plymouth and ive been spinning for about 4 years so would love to meet up and poi sometime if your still interested xxx

Sanity is merely a mental condition, Thankfully I've been cured.
Total posts: 39
Posted:If any of you guys are still in Plymouth, still spinning then! hey! ~waves~ I'm always happy to come spin with new people! I'm closer to Tavistock than Plymouth, but hey, thats why man invented Cars. grin

...Let Freedom ring with a Shotgun Blast...

Total posts: 1
I'm currently in the Plymouth area, and have recently picked up my Poi again, wondering if there are any Poi groups/clubs in the area, as there is only so much you can learn and improve on your own.

Total posts: 4
Posted:hey hey, im around you guys too, just joined up. only been spinning a year but id like to get to meet more spinners too!
we should rally some peeps together ^^

Total posts: 4
Posted:ME Tooo!! im near plymouth i wanna spin, weathers picking up now, weres a good place to go? :))