• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Meet Others > Southern Indiana/Louisville, KY Area Spinners?

Login/Join to Participate

xXBassAckwrdsXx
SILVER Member since May 2012

Peace, Love, Unity, Respect

Total posts: 5
Posted:Hey, guys! I've seen a few Louisville, Kentucky spinners on here and one from Clarksville, Indiana. I'm here if you wanna meet up! I'd love to spin in person with somebody!

Spinspiration

Just another broke college student.

Delete Topic

yhvh83
SILVER Member since Aug 2007

yhvh83

Total posts: 57
Posted:Im from peoria Il if your ever in the area let me know, plus there is 2 flow fest locally in Ky, Flow Camp and Snow Flow - both equally amazing, Plus!! in August of 2012 Spark - fire and flow retreat.
http://sparkfirefest.com/

Delete

xXBassAckwrdsXx
SILVER Member since May 2012

Peace, Love, Unity, Respect

Total posts: 5
Posted:Really now? Could you maybe give me the details? I'd love to check them out!

Spinspiration

Just another broke college student.

Delete

Midkiff
BRONZE Member since Nov 2009

shadow stranger

Total posts: 462
Posted:well i am in louisville all the time and would like nothing more to have someone to spin poi with its been almost a year since i have been able to spin poi with anyone smirk

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

Delete

mahrud86

stranger

Total posts: 1
Posted:just moved to louisville and new to spinning .

Delete

Midkiff
BRONZE Member since Nov 2009

shadow stranger

Total posts: 462
Posted:well i am in louisville all the time for work we always stay at the best western off of the exit to newburgh on bishop lane

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

Delete

Wes Dean

Total posts: 2
Posted:come spin at this event for halloween....

https://www.facebook.com/events/211260182385766/

Delete

Posted:I know there a some spinners in Evansville, IN. I'm up in Lafayette at the moment, but go down that way a few times a year to visit friends.

Delete

yhvh83
SILVER Member since Aug 2007

yhvh83

Total posts: 57
Posted:Yes there are a ton, there are also 2 - 3 main events that go on in Lousiville each year . Flow Camp is the biggest and Midwest Mayhem both hold flow\workshop events. I would also suggest finding indy hoopers

Delete