psychomonkeymember
148 posts

Posted:
OK, Guys, my one year aniversary to the HOP message board is on the 19th. Im going to out of town for a coupla weeks on that day, so I just wanted to say, in that year I have learned alot, and had alot of fun. I think this may be the most disfunctional net group or even as one person phrased it, family grin. So my off topic question is simply this: What has the board done for you?-PSM sXe------------------"One can only see what one observes, and one observes only things which are already in the mind."-Alphonse Bertillon

One can only see what one observes, and one observes only things which are already in the mind.-Alphonse Bertillon

Shibakienthusiast
309 posts

Posted:
Congrats on your anniv. PsyMonk!Thanks to HOP, I have discoverd for myself another way to tap into the energy inside me. I have gained more depth since wandering on here, and have spread some of my joy to others who had never heard of it. This is art. I find that so many people in America shut themselves off from their artistic energy. It is sad. I think the world might be a kinder one if we all had some source of artistic outlet that we werent afraid to share with the rest of the world. Malcom, many thanks. smile------------------We are not physical beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a physical experience.~Edgar Cayce

Wow

Dr.NoodleHeadBRONZE Member
170 posts

Posted:
Wellll........I've learnt oodles of new moves, got loads of new ideas, had lots of laughs, got some luvverly goodies from the shop, built up my deltoids (I think they're the ones that keep hurting grin), met some wonderful new friends, impressed my parents (without burning down their shed), found a rockin' juggling club up in town and done less work than ever before. Happy happy smileNoods

Fish are just like trees except they move and they're invisible