acidsodaBRONZE Member
5 posts

Posted:
From Tallahassee here. I was curious if there was any sort of group that meets to spin, or perhaps just someone that practices regularly that would be willing to have someone practice with them.

Spinning by myself is starting to get boring and therefor making new moves difficult to learn. It would be nice to be able to work with other people and spin, trade ideas etc.

Also not specific to poi, I welcome the introduction of any flow art since a lot of things are interchangeable between mediums.

An eye for an eye leaves the world blind. Where the one-eyed man reigns king.

But, I've never been one for regal matters.

zdwyerSILVER Member
1 post

Posted:
Hey my name is Zach and I live in Pensacola. Please call me 850-501-0917 or email me dwyer.zachary@gmail.com

I know several spinners in your area

I own Up In Flames Entertainment and we currently have 20 fire performers in four cities in the Gulf Coast. Looking to hire more fire performers so contact me in interested

PandoraKane696SILVER Member
2 posts

Posted:
I'm in tally. I know one here and I'm sure he knows more. I am super noob but I was looking to start something hopefully because thats the only way I'll get good if I challenge myself.

FirespeakerBRONZE Member
4 posts

Posted:
There's supposed to be some cool groups here in Ocala. I don't know them, but I've heard you can find them online and/or on the almighty book of faces.