• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > New Zealand: January or New Year's events?

Login/Join to Participate

vanize
SILVER Member since Aug 2001

vanize

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 3899
Posted:Hi guys - So I am FINALLY making it to new Zealand after 12 or 13 years of being on this forum. I'll be arriving the morning of new year's eve. are there any poi/fire performer gatherings/events happening new year's eve or anytime in january?

thanks, -vance-
p.s. hi everyone i haven't talked to on here in years!

-v-

Wiederstand ist Zwecklos!

Delete Topic