• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

phuzzz

Total posts: 160
Posted:alas eventhough i twirl every day, i have yet to meet many other that share my passion. can you buy nice yourng firedancers from the shop here? i need help to burn gallons of dank fuel

Delete Topic

Cantus
SILVER Member since Jul 2001

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Total posts: 15965
Posted:dank?

"I'll carry this....It's harder to spill a hat" - Chellybean
"...like a rabbit caught in a lighthouse?" - Chellybean

Delete

Meenik
SAPPHIRE Member since Nov 2001

Meenik

enthusiast

Total posts: 272
Posted:Lots of us in Vancouver. Come visit. -nick

"They're interdimensional fractal intelligences. That's why they wear funny shoes."

Delete

phuzzz

Posted:cantus:Dank-originally meant moist and stinky. ie dank pot, dank basement, now means good. dank organic food, dank fuel... get it?oppisite to shwag.where and when do u spin in van?[This message has been edited by phuzzz (edited 27 November 2001).]

Delete

Meenik
SAPPHIRE Member since Nov 2001

Meenik

enthusiast

Total posts: 272
Posted:Trout Lake Park in the summertime. That's off Victoria between 13th and 17th. East Van. Near the Drive.Not as much spinning going on lately, cause of the rain/cold/etc. But when the weather permits...Just email me at nwoolsey@istar.ca or call me at 604.649.1225 the next time you're in town. With a little luck, we'll go spin some fire. -Nick

"They're interdimensional fractal intelligences. That's why they wear funny shoes."

Delete

Total posts: 3
Posted:what about CALGARY!!!!!!!!! (close enough??) I've got the toys and the addiction. Looking for someone to spin with in the snow at the mountains after a long day of riding. Know anyone???

Delete

chicazul
BRONZE Member since Jul 2001

Total posts: 16
Posted:Suggestion: the "Meet Others" link at the top of the page. I know someone in Calgary, and he's listed. Just email people!good luck,-chicazul

Delete

swiftythefireguy

Total posts: 61
Posted:phuzz were you at summerlove 01'if not you missed a great time to jam

dont ever ask me whta time it is ?where are we? or are we there yet? because the time is now!we here !and we wil never be there !

Delete

phuzzz

Posted:spinning at a rainbow gathering. also a great time!any clue aboutwinter locations for a fire festival thingie??? maybe a solstice burn? its the 21st of dec. just an idea...bc winter parties with fire? please contact me if you know of any!ps spinning in the snow is great fun!

Delete

GodlovinSponge

Total posts: 125
Posted:Another Calgary here.. wow... two Calgarians.. wonder if I know that spinner? hmmm.. lolCalgarians are taking over the poi staff swinging world BWA HA HA HA!!!!
Non-Https Image Link
*grin*------------------May the fire of God burn its impression on your heart.

May the fire of God burn its impression on your heart.

Delete

Cantus
SILVER Member since Jul 2001

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Total posts: 15965
Posted:It'd be easy to take over the staff world judging by the number of posts there have been of late.There's no one defending the staff castle. Rally the troops for a last ditch defence before the catch us wih a clever flanking manuevre....

"I'll carry this....It's harder to spill a hat" - Chellybean
"...like a rabbit caught in a lighthouse?" - Chellybean

Delete

swiftythefireguy

Total posts: 61
Posted:if there is no reason to burn a lot of gas on the calader then lets just make some shit up im down for a burn anytime

dont ever ask me whta time it is ?where are we? or are we there yet? because the time is now!we here !and we wil never be there !

Delete

SorchaTheFlaming

Total posts: 235
Posted:IM FROM CALGARY!!!i do fire poi, fire staff, fire clubs, fire breathing now, gonna do fire hoops in a week or so etc etc. E-mail me i like poi-ish people!!!
Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Teach tolerance, not competition.
Send food, not bombs.

Delete

jaiko

jaiko

Total posts: 19
Posted:just moved from australia to nelson, BC and am looking for local twirlers if any are around email me at jaiko_poi@hotmail.com

Delete

whirlygig
BRONZE Member since Apr 2007

Total posts: 7
Posted:im in cranbrook bc...lucky old me.here with the rednecks!!.. but i dont think there would be any spinners crazy enough to come to this town!!

Delete

Posted:I notice your in Salt Spring Island. Me and my hubby are moving to Ucluelet this May. I spin Poi and he spins staff. I'll be hookin up with the Poi Pixies once I get out there. Their in Tofino. It's too bad your at the other end of Van Island. You should be able to find some peeps in Victoria though. And I would have thought Salt Spring would be teeming with spinners and twirlers galore. No?

Delete

UCOF
SILVER Member since Apr 2002

UCOF

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 15414
Posted:I salute your 6 and half year thread bump smile

Good work there soldier!

hug

Delete

Posted:lol, dam straight. Thats thread bumpin skillz for ya.

Delete

Posted:Merry Christmas morning to all. Just Joined forum and live in Port Alberni, Vancouver Island. I noticed there are a few people out on the west coast.....anybody in the alberni region? When do You West Coasters spin?

Delete