Shells fundraise

Total posts: 1
Posted:Hi guys,

I'm running a half and full marathon for Barnardo's and have a Halloween fundraising event on the 1st November at Cardiff City Stadium and am looking for something impressive to set the scene. I'm hoping that there are few of you out there willing to volunteer an hour of your time to set the mood before guests enter the event with any form of fire artistry. Details of the event are here: https://www.facebook.com/events/548503065221272/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming
br>
I would really appreciate any help and of course you will be welcome to join in the event once finished!

Thanks in advance

Shell

Delete Topic