wedding2013

Total posts: 2
Posted:Hello there. Don't know how this will work, but I'll give it a go! We're getting married Sat September 14th 2013 at Usk castle, Usk, South Wales near Chepstow UK and seen this link on a FB page. We are looking for a Poi dancer/dancers for a 15/20 min slot outside at around 10:30pm with a guest list of 120 people. Our budget is low and we're looking at a maximum of 150? Is there anyone on this site that is interested and good/confident enough to help us out please? Message me or Email mickyking05@yahoo.co.uk Cheers

Delete Topic

ABOBer92
ABOB - Pois'n'us
Total posts: 178
Posted:im up in northern ireland but might know some folks in the area (or willing to travel) if you want me to pass on the info?

I dont want to be called 'the greatest' or 'one of the greats'; let other guys claim to be the best. I just want to be known as a clown, to me thats the height of my profession. It means you can do everything-sing, dance, and above all, make people laugh

Delete

wedding2013

Total posts: 2
Posted:Yes please buddy, that would be great thanks.

Delete

ABOBer92
ABOB - Pois'n'us
Total posts: 178
Posted:passed on the info but they might not email for a week or 2; theyre uni students in cardiff and arent 100% sure on their plans just yet

I dont want to be called 'the greatest' or 'one of the greats'; let other guys claim to be the best. I just want to be known as a clown, to me thats the height of my profession. It means you can do everything-sing, dance, and above all, make people laugh

Delete