Forums > Social Chat > Lycra sock poi - stretching?

Login/Join to Participate

twigSILVER Member
44 posts

Posted:
Hi Guys

I know this may sound like a silly question but do lycra sock poi eventually stretch permanently? The reason I ask is because ive had a pair for around 4 months now and I noticed at first I only needed to wrap them around my fingers 3 times before they were short enough to do a buzzsaw, but thats now increased to 4 or maybe even 5 times.

Have they stretched forever? frown

ABOBer92SILVER Member
ABOB - Pois'n'us
178 posts

Posted:
ah theres no such thing as a silly question, just silly answers tongue2

eventually they stretch far enough to cause ladders and/or holes to develop. ive been meaning to replace mine for just this reason, my only reason not to do it is i really like the pattern on them haha (i recommend avoiding doing hyperloops a lot as thats probably what caused mine to get destroyed)

note: happened over the course of 2-3yrs and me spinning a lot at higher speeds. slower spinning will reduce stretching so theyll last a looot longer

I dont want to be called 'the greatest' or 'one of the greats'; let other guys claim to be the best. I just want to be known as a clown, to me thats the height of my profession. It means you can do everything-sing, dance, and above all, make people laugh