Forums > Help! > i don't know the name of this led toy, AND IT'S GETTING ME FURIOUS

Login/Join to Participate

RhoxBoxmember
2 posts

Posted:
hey guys, i'm gettign desperate, i don't even know by what name i start searching.
i saw an isane video long time ago about this toy, it's like a stick who glows too, like some pois, but for being a stick, it has a lot of diferent moves, kicking it and stoping it with ur foots and stuff, but i don't remember neither can't find the name, i saw two videos about it, the two about people doing it at the sound of music

DUDES please! i'm losing my hair here.... don't know even what i'm talkign about anymore... T AT

it's not like a stick or chain, it is hold by a cable but the format is more like a... cone... no! even better, it's like the shape of that classic lava lamps, u know? and it is a creative spinign energy toys

ABOBer92SILVER Member
ABOB - Pois'n'us
178 posts

Posted:
from the sound of it i would guess a levi stick?

I dont want to be called 'the greatest' or 'one of the greats'; let other guys claim to be the best. I just want to be known as a clown, to me thats the height of my profession. It means you can do everything-sing, dance, and above all, make people laugh

ABOBer92SILVER Member
ABOB - Pois'n'us
178 posts

Posted:
or possible a diablo*
(reread and it is more cone shaped than a levistick)

I dont want to be called 'the greatest' or 'one of the greats'; let other guys claim to be the best. I just want to be known as a clown, to me thats the height of my profession. It means you can do everything-sing, dance, and above all, make people laugh

RhoxBoxmember
2 posts

Posted:
no, is not like a levi stick... it's pretty close to that cone the guy who help tax airplane landings use, but not as flags, they're some king of glowing cone, attached to a rope, so u can spin, normal rope as for poi and stuff, with a grabbler

ABOBer92SILVER Member
ABOB - Pois'n'us
178 posts

Posted:
rope dart or meteor poi possibly, at a stretch maybe club poi?