Forums > Videos > Spinning Ninja Stealth v3's to "Impetus Viscus"

Login/Join to Participate

Matthew86
Matthew86

Total posts: 2
Posted:Alright so this isn't my best set, but in my defense there's a glass table right in front of me and Venetian blinds behind me-about two feet clearance. I have other poi videos on there, more sober vids than past house rave stuff. A lot of my practice was back when I did drugs, Iv been at this for about three years on and off. It's a hobby/Loved Pastime that carried over from those days. Any tips would be appreciated. I have trouble with keeping my planes parallel

This is my first video since getting my Ninja Stealth v3's from here. Thanks for watching, Hope You Enjoy:

~*~Be well in this moment, and allow history to tell its self; we'll all be fairy tales one day, and a well past makes for a well future. Imagine Greater, and Question Everything~*~

Delete Topic

Matthew86
Matthew86

Total posts: 2
Posted:Sorry for not introducing myself, I'm Matthew aka TwitChi. I'm a 27 year old tough guy turned hippie from Florida. Hello forum.

~*~Be well in this moment, and allow history to tell its self; we'll all be fairy tales one day, and a well past makes for a well future. Imagine Greater, and Question Everything~*~

Delete