Forums > Introductions > hello everybody :) nice too meeet you

Login/Join to Participate

rob doormanmember
1 post

Posted:
Hia everybody my name is Rob Doorman. Im from Medford new jersey this is my hometown I grew up in. I was born july 1st 1994 im a cancer, im 19 years old and right now im a pizza delivery boy my favorite color is purple and im pretty sure that the wing speed of an unladen swallow is about 10 meters per second. the toys that ilove to spin with the most right now are my lacrosse ball poi I made them with cole cord and flowloops and they work great and add tons off weight which helps allot I have my flowlights as well I have two matching earth flowlights each with single mass and sock poi of coarse, im looking into buying some fire poi soon but I think that I am going to order the materials and make them myself actually i like to skateboard other than spinning although spinning has been taking up most of my time lately. I just finished (graduated) high school and I am looking for a school that I really love before attending another one im not sure what I want to do when I grow up yet as a career but I want travel the world visit amazing and beautiful places live in different countries engulf myself in diverse heritage and traditions I want to constantly be learning things in my life I like to think that my life is my school I will forever be learning new things constantly growing. I love listening to shlohmo very relaxing stuff and some daft punk at times and SOJA I love SOJA they changed the way I look at the world. in reference to your pants no not too big. favorite ice cream is mint chocolate chip by far. and nutella all the way!

Trybal WolfSILVER Member
Wolf Furry
517 posts

Posted:
Welcome to HoP! Hope you enjoy the forums!

I'd rather die on paws, than live on feet.