Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Fire Poi Performers Needed for Leicester (UK) Festival on 31st August 2013

Login/Join to Participate

M83member
2 posts

Posted:
Hi I'm currently on the look out for anyone who is interested in showing their Fire Poi skills at a festival I'm helping my friend organise on 31st August 2013 near Leicester, England (www.lainfest.co.uk).

To accompany the bands on the main stage, we want a nice beach party atmosphere while the sun goes down and the evening begins, so musically we already have DJs (including 3x World DJ Champion, DJ Switch) playing some nice tribal and Balearic house music with live percussion, all we need now is some visual performances, and Fire Poi was the first thing we thought of when we reflected on all the beach parties we visited during our travelling days.

Please note: we're not looking for a choreographed performance that will win Britain’s Got Talent; we just want a few people who are decent, can do some moves and help create that beach party vibe and have their own public liability insurance (just in case you burn yourself or others while on site).

If this is you then please get in touch (please include links to any videos you have), payment is negotiable and will be discussed with individual enquiries.

Let me know if you have any questions, hope to hear from you soon!

Andy

EDITED_BY: M83 (1369744207)