Forums > Social Discussion > Braces and fire eating??!!

Login/Join to Participate

Batgirl252stranger
1 post

Posted:
So, I recently started to learn the art of fire-eating (after much reasearch) and today I ate my first flame!!!!!!! laugh3 Anyway, tomorrow I am getting braces on the top and bottom, and I was wondering if anyone has had any success eating fire with braces...I know there's a slim chance, but I really love this, and don't want to be set back a couple years.
EDITED_BY: Batgirl252 (1365549522)

ABOBer92SILVER Member
ABOB - Pois'n'us
178 posts

Posted:
best bet is consulting the orthodontist (who will likely advise against it, but ask them for no bs details on why not)

was halfway through saying stuff to consider but theyre mostly obvious (deterioration of braces, risk of fire wand catching on braces etc) but due to not having any experience myself i'll leave that to other commenters and the orthodontist -just make sure to ask questions, even if they might seem dumb/obvious

I dont want to be called 'the greatest' or 'one of the greats'; let other guys claim to be the best. I just want to be known as a clown, to me thats the height of my profession. It means you can do everything-sing, dance, and above all, make people laugh

gaoyongmember
3 posts

Posted:
It looks like very interesting.Hope you have a good time in the future!

petersixplusmember
1 post

Posted:
wow,fire-eating is a dangerous activity, i want to know how long u can master well? Some course will be better i though.

, best for you.