Forums > Social Chat > Artsy Nude 2013 Fire Spinning Calendar

Login/Join to Participate

DomestibotGOLD Member
stranger
6 posts

Posted:
Hey All,

So last July a group of friends and I were invited to perform for a naturist resort, and I have to say, it was one of the most fun experiences of my life, and not just from a performing aspect, but also getting to spend a weekend naked and enjoy life.

Anyhow, during the performance an audience member (who had asked prior) if he could photograph us had taken some amazing shots, which gave us the idea to do an art show (which is currently being featured here in Canada)

While I can't really expect posting here on a worldwide forum to draw a lot of people to see the show (with the party being on January 18th) I can put up here the link to the totally artsy, totally equally divided calendar that also came up from this project, and see if anybody has any interest in passing the new year by with some naked, fiery glory.

If you don't like nudity, or seeing people naked then seriously, just like... don't look. But if You wanna preview the months for the amazing 2013 New Year to come, or possibly BUY a calendar, here's the link. (you can preview each month by clicking on "view more calendar pages" underneath the preview image) Sales of these calendars are specifically going to developing improved programs for the circus community in Peterborough, Ontario.

Thank you all, and if you have any questions or concerns, please just respond here or message me at thomas.vaccaro@pyroflys.com

Cheers Everyone!

EDITED_BY: Domestibot (1358145970)

nupoCarpal \'Tunnel
9,576 posts

Posted:
advertising is not allowed at this website

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
Hi Domestibot. (that's an interesting name, will keep an eye on your posts).

Thanks, Nupo, you are right, however, in this case, despite his bot-like name, Domestibot's post is quite appropriate for what HoP is here for and is very spinning/circusy focused.

Family focussed, well... the photo's are more artsy than shocking, overall, this is a reasonable and well intended post.

It is NOT an encouragement to other members to post naked pictures of themselves though, that usually results in people being banned, even the cute ones!

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

DomestibotGOLD Member
stranger
6 posts

Posted:
Thanks Charles, I figured posting preview images of the calendar would be grounds for banning material, hence why I gave the warning and only encouraged people to click if they were comfortable.

As for my name, it's an old reference to GTA Vice City. There's some radio commercial that comes on about a 3-foot tall cleaning robot (Domestibot) from the 80's who only has ten or so action phrases.

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
no worries, and thanks for writing such a clear invitiation to people telling them what it is BEFORE they click.

Well done!

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?