Page:
mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
i have just been randomly searching the photo gallery?! and i have notivced that all the guys have six packs a muscles! is this really true, do all of you look like USA life gaurds? am i the only one who is out of shape and a bit flabby?

or is it just my insecurity?

later days

Step (el-nombrie)

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
Do beer bellys count? I have worked long and hard for my keg and I sit around all day too.

I run every day but I luv my tummy too much to really care about loosing it.

*points to his pics page where it shows him wearing a shirt at all times*

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
quote:

No matter how much I eat I cant gain a pound.
GRRRRRRRR

am starting to exercise and watch food again. ran 14km on sunday. feeling very sore. it would be nice to get the spare tyre off.

all this imperial weight system is confusing!! why cant you catch up to the metric system!!

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by ASTRO FAERIE:
Mechhead, you didnt appear to have much of a weight problem to me.
ok while i thank you for saying that i am still very concious of my wieght, and skills, i am 6ft and approx 13 stones, some say slight more than avrg. build!

why i sterted thi s thread was tha tall teh photos i saw in the gallery of guys were skiny six packs and really fit!

and its just evolved from there, i knwo that i shouldnt be but i am paranoid about my weight, and while i dont drink/smoke/take drugs and the only stimulat i take is sprite (soda drink, and other soft drinks) i still gain weight and at the mo i am unfit anyway, so thats what i am going to sort out soon!#

thanks for saying that astro twas really nice! i dont anyone on these boards has a massivce weight problem, due to poi and staff do take some fitness to do, at the end of the day what ever's whatever!

later days

Step (el-nombrie)

polytheneveteran
1,359 posts

Posted:
13 stone at 6' is nothing. Stop being silly. If you're worried about your stomach, work to tone up a little, but don't go for weight loss.

The optimist claims that we are living in the best of all possible worlds.
The pessimist fears this is true.

Always make time to play in the snow.

Latexmember
55 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by ASTRO FAERIE:
HMMMM! well........i was 7 1/2 stone, and it wasnt healthy, im now 9 1/2, a nice healthy weight and i feel much better for it. By the way Mechhead, you didnt appear to have much of a weight problem to me.
OK, stupid American quesrion time. How much is a stone?

Latexmember
55 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Royal:
No matter how much I eat I cant gain a pound. 5'8" 108lbs...
Man, people tell me I'm to skinny at 5'7" 115lbs. I'm 34 years old and ship in the boys section.

And, I can't try and gain weight. I'm Diabetic and and cand play with me diet like that.

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
phenomenonm, do doo do do-do. phenomenom, do doo do do. phenomenon, do doo do-do-do do-do-do do-do-do do-do-do-do-do do do do-do do!

sorry.....to much coffeeeeeeeee

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
but to do that you need a curmit the frog muppet and two fish muppets in a living room!

do-do-do-do-do!

later days den

im only in auz for 2days!i know my boss (mycompany but he has control at the mo) is out there and wants me to do a presentation for him!

its gonna suck, i maydo it on the beach at sunset, what better back ground!

Step (el-nombrie)

Page: