AjtagThe occasional one...
445 posts

Posted:
i have a english exam in about 1 - 1.5 hours... and i am not too good at english ... hey this is really good newss!!sorry i have not been posting i have been revisiong as fotr the next 2 weeks i have solid exames.. and my pc at home is rather slow!!!ok if i am not back soon ... se ya all!------------------moo? ... is that it?

There are 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who dont.
Enjoy - A

445 posts

Posted:
oh shit the stomach is going and i have 10 min's......------------------moo? ... is that it?

Enjoy - A

gάrbǿaddict
521 posts
Location: Bristol / London / Norwich / Chennai, India (UK) (...

Posted:
WOWAnother person going through hell over examsI got them aswell, A levelswell good luck with yours.only another 8, 3 hour exams to go shocked aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhgggggggggg shockedpeace outgarbo tongue------------------
quote:
"Be the change"Mahatma Ghandi

be excellent to each other: safe:

445 posts

Posted:
why thankyou all. i have just come out...yayi did the exam with your own home of poi pen... thanks malcolm grinalways helpful!!!that was not too bad... and garbo... thanks... but ha i have more than you!! i got 10 to go now... but only 19.5 hrs of them to go.... doh.ok im going to go home now and revise for two that i have tommorow!!------------------moo? ... is that it?

Enjoy - A

CAINED-AND-UNABLEmember
214 posts

Posted:
shit garbo. how old are you 17-18-19? i think i'm the year below you (i'm in lower sixth)i thought you were much older tonguei too have exam though.although my a-level choices are mostly practical so i only have a few "academic" subject exams to do. they start with design technology on friday tongueand end with me and my friends in a group passing out session on the 21st grin

gάrbǿaddict
521 posts

Posted:
Hey CAINED winkI will be 19 on June 18th grin and I am doing my third year of A' as I didn't do very well the first time round only passed 2 mad.I thought you were alot older aswell.Might be up in Manchester area in the summer if you feel like hooking up for a spin and a couple of beers smile . Did you get my mail about ANTIWORLD thought you might want to see where it is n=omving etc If not whats your mail address.Will mail you if I am going to be around.
quote:
GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY IN THEIR EXAMS.
peace outgarbo tongue------------------
quote:
[This message has been edited by garbo (edited 07 June 2001).]

gάrbǿaddict
521 posts

Posted:
Hey guys only 2 more to go. What about you guys confusedpeace outgarbo tongue------------------
quote:

445 posts

Posted:
snap... crackle and pop.. smile me to i finish on the 14 i have two that day and then that it is ... yay i have justr finished a maths exam.. that was a git!oh well... il live to see another day... smilebye all

Enjoy - A