psychomonkeymember
148 posts

Posted:
Is there anyway I can look at an archive of the old board? Malcom?-PSM sXe------------------"One can only see what one observes, and one observes only things which are already in the mind."-Alphonse Bertillon

One can only see what one observes, and one observes only things which are already in the mind.-Alphonse Bertillon

Finnmember
341 posts

Posted:
Wow that's a blast from the past!While I loved the old message board, I ADORE this one. It's soooo much easier to use. So much easier to find what you're looking for.Love yer work Malcolm.Finn smile

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Wow! Talk abut memory lane! smileWhat happened to half ...or more... of those people? I miss some of their input.------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Peregrinemember
428 posts

Posted:
I STILL miss this cool retro mac paint low res animated gif twirling guy graphics. they were the raddest thing ever. smileREPULSE!Pere

Jomember
517 posts

Posted:
Wow, I'ld almost forgotten about all that.I think I might read through all of that some time. Where's everyone gone???Jo. ~:P (meant to be a baby)

Educate yourself in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

gάrbǿaddict
521 posts
Location: Bristol / London / Norwich / Chennai, India (UK) (...

Posted:
shocked WOW shockedNever new that was there.peace outgarbo tongue------------------
quote:
"Be the change"Mahatma Ghandi

be excellent to each other: safe:

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
BUMP*

lol.

Update link for the link malcolm posted would be : https://www.homeofpoi.com/archives/_disc1/toc_past.htm